Super long, super straight, and super soft with a new matte finish.
Supersoft has been one of the most popular balls for years, with golfers who like it so much that they won’t use any other golf ball. The new Supersoft Matte combines our lowest compression with a new softer cover and optimized HEX Aerodynamics for lower drag. Together the soft compression and new low-spin HEX Aerodynamics pattern promote longer distance and straighter shots off every club. And around the green, the softer Trionomer cover generates greater shot-stopping spin and better feel to improve your short game performance.
The new Supersoft Matte is a long, straight distance ball that’s incredibly soft. And with its soft feel, an ultra-low compression core for fast ball speeds, super low spin low drag, and a new matte finish, it’s a ball that golfers love to play.
Features & Benefits
- Fast Ball Speed and Increased Accuracy from the Ultra-Low Compression Core
- Advanced core promotes low spin for longer, straighter flight on full shots.
- Longer Carry and Longer Distance from new Low-Drag HEX Aerodynamics®
- New HEX Aerodynamics are optimized for a lower spin rate to reduce drag and enhance lift for increased carry, higher flight and longer distance.
- Enhanced Feel and Increased Greenside Control from the New Softer Cover
- New softer Trionomer cover formulation with a low compression for better feel and greater shot-stopping spin.
- New MATTE finish
- Features with a highly visible, bright MATTE finish for a bold visual design.